Saturday, December 22, 2007

Homework Due for Week Three...

Here you go:

Week Three Homework

Individual:
Read Chapters 4 and 6 in IT for Management Text

Work on your Blogs
Post at least 3 times
The first post is of your choice.
The second post is about your thoughts on leadership in the e-world.
The third post is on
e-mail me your blog address ( will be linking them to my blog).
most importantly, Enjoy your holiday!
Check this site every couple days for any technical updates about our class on the 9th.

Group:
First:
Work on your final presentation proposal. E-mail it to me for approval. This will take the form of a couple paragraphs giving me a overview of the company that you are proposing.
Remember, I am less concerned with the structure of the proposal and more interested in the content. This is my theory for this project. Feel free to use PowerPoint or word for the proposal. Let me know if you have any questions.

Second:
Share your blogs with your group. Talk about your experiences with blogging.

Third,
Review these five blogs as a group. Also, feel free to find your own blogs (one topics that interest you and leadership). In a short paper, what did you learn about blogging. Did your ideas about it change or stay the same? What do you think that future of blogging will be? Remember that I am again interested in your ideas. In this assignment I am interested in the learning that is taking place not in answers that are right or wrong. A perfect paper will consist of personal and group opinion of what you have experienced. Let me know if you have any questions.

Leadership Blog

Heather Hamilton

Seth Godin

Leading Blog

Oracle Blogs -Pick one of the many


I have left you with a virtual cup of coffee. The message is more important than what is in the cup. It helps us all keep things in perspective as we celebrate a end of a great year!

Stay tuned for more posts in the days to come, feel free to respond to the posts (I will be checking this blog daily and responding to questions). Also, the e-mail is always fine.


Peace,

-j-

No comments: